Buy Frova from Canadian & International Pharmacies
Frova (Frovatriptan Succinate)and/or alternatives
Frovatriptan Succinate 2.5mg from $6.39 USD/tabletFrovatriptan Succinate 2.5mg
Generic Alternative to Frova
Manufactured by: A UK MHRA approved Generic Manufacturer
Product of United Kingdom. Shipped from United KingdomRxPrescription Required
Frovatriptan Succinate 2.5mg is also available from CanadaFrovatriptan Succinate 2.5mg from $16.57 USD/tabletFrovatriptan Succinate 2.5mg
Generic Alternative to Frova
Marketed as Mint-Frovatriptan in Canada
Manufactured by: Mint Pharmaceuticals Canada
Product of Canada. Shipped from CanadaRxPrescription Required
Frova (frovatriptan) is prescription drug used to treat a migraine headache in adults. It should only be used after a diagnosis of migraine has been determined by a doctor. If you take Frova to treat a migraine headache and you do not experience any relief, speak to you doctor, as another diagnosis might be possible. Frova is not intended as a migraine prevention drug. It can be used on patients with or without aura. It is not intended for other types of headaches.
The proceeding text is for informational purposes only. North Drugstore is an online Canadian and international prescription service that sources medication from dispensaries all over the world. We do not supply any medication without a prescription. Only your doctor or healthcare provider may prescribe Frova or any other medication. If you have questions about your Frova prescription, consult the product information or speak to your doctor.
Migraines are intense, disruptive headaches that cause a great deal of pain to one or sometimes both sides of the head. This pain is often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light, sound, and smell. Before a migraine attack, some patients experience aura, which is described as a visual phenomenon that can include flashes of light, tingling, dark spots, and wavy lines.
Prescription drugs like Frova and preventative medication can help you experience fewer and less painful migraines, however, there are also some lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the frequency and length of your migraines. Speak to your doctor about taking a proactive approach to your migraines.
Some medications may interact with Frova. Before you take Frova, tell you doctor about all the medication you take, including all herbal supplements and vitamins. Do not take more than your intended dose, and do not take Frova for another type of headache. If you do not feel better after you take a Frova tablet, do not take another one. Do not take Frova unless it was prescribed to you. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning on becoming pregnant.
Important Safety Information About Frova
Frova may not be right for everyone. People with the following conditions should not take Frova:
- Ischemic coronary artery disease (CAD) or coronary artery vasospasm, including Prinzmetal’s angina.
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome or arrhythmias associated with other cardiac accessory conduction pathway disorders.
- History of stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), or history of hemiplegic or basilar migraine because these patients are at a higher risk of stroke [see Warnings and Precautions.
- Peripheral vascular disease.
- Ischemic bowel disease.
- Uncontrolled hypertension.
- Recent use (i.e., within 24 hours) of another 5-HT1 agonist, an ergotamine containing or ergot-type medication such as dihydroergotamine (DHE) or methysergide.
- Hypersensitivity to Frova.
Possible Side Effects
This is not a complete publication of possible Frova side effects. For a full list, consult the product literature or ask your doctor. According to the official product website, the most common side effects are:
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Headache (other than a migraine headache)
- Paresthesia (feeling of tingling)
- Dry mouth
- Flushing (hot flashes)
- Feeling hot or cold
- Chest pain
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Skeletal pain (pain in joints or bones)
Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following symptoms after taking Frova:
- Heart attack or other heart problems. Heart problems may lead to death. Stop taking Frova and get emergency
medical help right away if you have any of the following symptoms of a heart attack or other heart problems:
- Discomfort in the center of your chest that lasts for more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back
- Chest pain or chest discomfort that feels like heavy pressure, squeezing, or fullness
- Pain or discomfort in your arms, back, neck, jaw, or stomach
- Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort
- Breaking out in a cold sweat
- Feeling lightheaded
- Nausea or vomiting with any of the symptoms included above
- Stroke. Symptoms of stroke include face drooping, slurred speech, and unusual weakness or numbness.
- Changes in color or sensation in your fingers and toes (Raynaud’s syndrome).
- Stomach and intestinal problems (gastrointestinal and colonic ischemic events).
Symptoms of gastrointestinal and colonic ischemic events include:
- Sudden or severe stomach pain
- Stomach pain after meals
- Weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Bloody diarrhea
- Problems with blood circulation to your legs and feet (peripheral vascular ischemia).
Symptoms of peripheral vascular ischemia include:
- Cramping and pain in your legs or hips
- Feeling of heaviness or tightness in your leg muscles
- Burning or aching pain in your feet or toes while resting
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in your legs
- Cold feeling or color changes in one or both legs or feet
- Increased blood pressure
Allergic reactions. Symptoms of allergic reaction include:
- Swelling of the face, mouth, throat, or tongue
- Difficulty breathing
- Medication overuse headache. Some people who use too many Frova tablets may have worse headaches (medication overuse headache). If your headaches get worse, your doctor may decide to stop your treatment with Frova.
Serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome is a rare but serious problem that can happen in people using Frova,
especially if Frova is used with anti-depressant medicines called SSRIs and SNRIs. Call your doctor right away
if you have any of the following symptoms of serotonin syndrome:
- Mental changes such as seeing things that are not there (hallucinations), agitation, or coma
- Fast heartbeat
- Changes in blood pressure
- High body temperature
- Tight muscles
- Trouble walking
Tell your doctor about any symptoms that you develop while taking Frova.
Order Frova at Your Online Canadian & International Prescription Service
North Drugstore prides itself on its efficiency and quality service. We source medication from international dispensaries to find the most affordable prescription drugs for our customers. We have an extensive formulary in order to provide our customers with affordable brand name prescription drugs and their cheap generic alternatives
Now you can order your Frova prescription Online! North Drugstore’s hassle-free online prescription service delivers cheap prescription medication right to your door. Shop for Frova migraine medication or its generic alternative Online and save.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: All medical content is supplied by a third party company who is independent from this web site. As such, this web site can not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, and /or medical efficacy of the information provided. In all circumstances, you should seek the advice of a health professional pertaining to drug, treatment and/or medical condition advice. Note that not all products are shipped by our contracted Canadian pharmacy. This website contracts with dispensaries around the world that ship products directly to our customers. Some of the jurisdiction include but are not limited to United Kingdom, Europe, Turkey, India, Canada, Vanuatu, Mauritius, and USA. The items within your order may be shipped from any one of these jurisdiction depending on the availability and cost of the products at the time you place your order. The products are sourced from these countries as well as others. Please note that the product appearance may vary from actual product received depending on availability.